Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid crash when closing with FieldChooser open
posted

I have a XamDataGrid that is hosted in a XamDockManager floating window.  I found that if i show the FieldChooser on the grid and then close the floating window that the grid is in then the app with crash.  I worked around this by forcibly closing the FieldChooser but I think this is a bug that should be fixed.

Offline posted

Hello John,

Thank you for your post!

I have been investigating this issue that you are referring to, and I have reproduced it. The workaround to this is - as you have said - to force close the FieldChooser on close of the floating pane. I also agree that this is indeed a bug, and so I have asked our engineering teams to examine this issue further. To ensure it receives attention, I have logged it in our internal tracking system with a development ID of 200632.

I have created a private case for you for this matter so that you can track the progress of this development issue. The case number is CAS-156444-S8G4L3. You can access it here: https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support