Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Connections are not displayed/refreshed when manually navigating Or panning across nodes in XamNetworkNode
posted

Hi,

I am getting an issue where the connections are not getting displayed in the XamNetworkNode. 

What I am doing here is

1. Arranging the nodes in row wise (in a zig-zag pattern) in order to eliminate overlaps in auto arrangement.

2. Navigating from one node to other node by clearing the current selected node and making the next/previous linked node as selected.

3. Bringing the node that is selected into view by adjusting the window rectangle.

While navigating in this way the connections are just getting disappeared. I am not getting any exception in this custom logic as well.

I have attached the sample project. And 2 snapshots to describe the problem.

To Reproduce: Run the sample, Click on "ArrangeInRow" button, Manually do panning and/or zoom such that the nodes in a single row are completely visible, Select last node in the first visible row, click on "Previous" button or press "comma-key" from key board. The connections get disappear. 

snap1

Please help on this problem.

Thanks,

Prasad

CustomStyling.zip
Parents Reply Children