Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom ExpandableFieldRecordPresenter
posted

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to customize my ExpandableFieldRecordPresenter for a hirichal xamdatagrid.

I tried almost every Style but still i wont take me to the necessary step of change..

I provide 2 Screenshots which will describe my problem at its best.

Maybe someone can tell me which controll it is which sets this Background color.

Any Help is appreciated!

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello joerg_neumann,

Thank you for your post!

I have been investigating this issue that you are seeing, and I would recommend doing this in code. If you place an EventSetter on an implicit style for ExpandableFieldRecordPresenter, you can handle the Loaded event of it. From there, I would recommend casting the sender of the event handler to an ExpandableFieldRecordPresenter object and then use the static Utilities.GetDescendantFromName method to obtain a Border element named "borderBackgroundHighlight" from the sender. This Border element is what determines the background color of the ExpandableFieldRecordPresenter, so if you set the Background property on it, you will see it reflected in the UI.

I have attached a sample project to demonstrate the above.

I hope this helps you. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

XDGExpandableFieldRecordStyleCase.zip
Children
No Data