Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Samples WPF
posted

HI,

where can I get more WPF Samples ? I saw the WPF Sample, what is delivered by the product. But I Thing, this sample is so big and when I open the Project it Needs a lot time and also when I comiled the Project it Needs a lot of time.

for explame, If I want to lern more about the Ribbon Control, where can I find small Samples ?

Thanks Andreas from Germany

posted

Hello Andreas,

I have been looking into your post and it seems that you are building the source code of our samples browser. With the source code there is an application too, where you can see examples of the different controls and also the code, that is used for building the sample.

If you are using a machine with Windows 8 I can suggest searching for "WPF Samples Browser" and you will find it. If you are on Windows 7 - there is a folder named "Infragistcs" when you open the Start Menu and from there you can navigate to the samples browser.

One other thing, that you can use is are online samples - you can find them on the following link: http://www.infragistics.com/samples/wpf/.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.