Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
[Bug] igGrid + Tooltips make the grid height jumping
posted

If feature Tooltips of igGrid is enabled and the visibility is set to "overflow", the height of the iggrid-container is changing on mouse hover on iggrid cells.

Example: http://jsfiddle.net/av5spqmy/1/

Reason: div with id "[id of gridgrid]_tooltips_ruler" (ruler-div) inserted in DOM after the grid table by Tooltip feature has only css rule "visibility: hidden; ". So space is allocated for the div. Because on hover the text in hovered cell is inserted and width of ruler-div is set, the height of the ruler-div is changing thus the iggrid-container.

css rule "display: none; " instead of "visibility: hidden; " for ruler-div resolved the bug for me. Unfortunately I can't fix it for all ruler divs because no general css selector can be specified.

Infragistics 2016.1

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Peter,

Thank you for providing me your sample code.

This issue has been resolved and its fix will be shipped with our next official service release, which according to our Service Releases schedule is going to be on 24th of June.

If you have any additional questions regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact me.