Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics Coded Ui Test Extension license cost?
posted

Hi,

I want to automate an application developed using Infragistics NetAdvantage Version 10.3.

So, I want to know which version of NetAdvantage needs to be installed in order to automate using Coded UI Visual Studio 2010 premium Service Pack 1.

Also, what is the license cost?

I enquired the same @ 'sales@infragistcs.com' but didn't get any revert.

Regards

Mayank

Offline posted

Hello Mayank,

Infragistics Coded UI Test Extension was introduced with version 2012 volume 2 of Infragistics for Windows Forms. So, if you need to automate your application with Infragistics Coded UI Test Extension you need to upgrade your application to at least version 12.2 of Infragistics. You may follow also the next link to our online documentation to get more information about Infragistics Coded UI Test Extension http://help.infragistics.com/Help/Doc/WinForms/2016.1/CLR4.0/html/Coded_UI_Test_Extension_Overview.html.

However, if you are not able to upgrade your application you may consider also automate it with HP UFT for which we are providing a plug in – Test Automation for HP UFT.

Regarding the license cost you are on the right path. You need to contact our sales team at sales@infragistics.com. To speed up the process I’ve already contacted them and have explained what you need. So they may contact you in any time now.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.