Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webdata grid Rowupdating change the row when filter is choosen...
posted

Hi Team,

I am using Infragistics version 14.2 . I having the problem with webdatagrid filter option with updating the column values to DB.

Issue Secequences:-

1) I added webdatagrid in Design time. with EnableDataViewState="false"

2) Assign datasource in RunTime. Each post back i bind the grid datasources. Each time i Clear the rows, Datasources and Reassigning

3) In the grid i Enable Filter, Paging,Activation, Selection,RowSelectors and EditingCore with AutoCRUD="false"

4) In the Filter option i choose Equal filter and give the value

5) Now the grid assign the filter and show the grid with filter column. Its working fine.

6) In the Grid i have editing option. so i editing the column with filter mode. I have the Problem with this case.

7) When i edit the cell data and enter means it will go to Rowupdating event. But the Row value is Wrong. Its changes the Row. so the grid updated wrong value to 1st Row of the grid.

8) This issue only getting with filter enabled.

Please refer the attachment images. I cant able to give the code to you. So i attached images for your references

Filter issue

Please let me know your comments.