Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Excel like Grid with Support for Fromulas and Multiple Cell Select for Copy/Paste as in Excel
posted

Hi,

We are looking for a Excel-like Grid Control which supports formulas i.e, the user should be able to input formulas into individual cells and the cell values should be calculated based on the input formula so that it is sent to the back-end. We need that for an MVC project. I went through your documentation and demos but cannot find anything regarding this. Can anyone from Infragistics team please confirm if formula support is possible or not? Also, we need support for selecting and copy/pasting multiple cells as we do in Excel. Please do reply for this issue as well. I went through the Jquery Grid for MVC as well but I found it pretty basic in functionality. Please clarify this thing with repsective to Jquery grid for MVC as well.

Thanks
Sandeep