Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I share my Dashboard? (ReportPlus iOS)
posted

Issue

I have created a dashboard and now want to share it with other colleagues. What options do I have in order to do this?

Solution

You have, basically, three ways of sharing a dashboard:

1. Send by email

1.1. Tap the Actions Button (top-right)

1.2. Tap Email

1.3. You will probably get a warning about the data sources used in that Dashboard. Your colleagues will need to have them, or have access to them, in order to see the dashboard's content.

1.4. Tap send to send the .rplus file for your dashboard to the mail recipients. They'll need to have ReportPlus installed in order to open this file.

2. Email an image of the dashboard

2.1. Tap the actions button.

2.2. Tap the Email Image option

2.3. A "snapshot" of your dashboard will be included in the body of a new email message.

2.4. Add the recipients in the "To:" field and tap send.

3. Export your dashboard as a slideshow.

3.1. Tap the actions button

3.2. Select Export

3.3. Tap Current Page to export each widget, from the current page selection, as a slide in your slideshow.

3.4. You may edit the overview slide (Title and Description)

3.5. You can also add notes to each one of the slides

3.6. Once you're done with editing the properties of the slideshow, you may tap Preview to take a quick look at the final result.

3.7. Tap next to see the different sharing options

3.8. Select one of the options (Email or Open In)

OR

3.3. Tap the Pages Selection option to export one slide per different pages selection

3.4. You may edit the overview slide (Title and Description)

3.5. You can also add notes to each one of the slides

3.6. Once you're done with editing the properties of the slideshow, you may tap Preview to take a quick look at the final result.

3.7. Tap next to see the different sharing options

3.8. Select one of the options (Email or Open In)

This is how you can share your dashboard.

I hope this helps.