Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
No License information found.
posted

I am have a license for infragistics window forms and wpf.  I can run the programs the infragistics controls.  But  at design time I cannot see the xaml.   The error list shows No license information found.   

How can I get this to work.   I have not used any infragistics installer as the code base is part of a large project at the co where I work.

posted

Hi, 

As far I understand your question you are able to run any existing apps but when you open the project in VS you are seeing No license information message.

Here you can see similar discussion and the answer provided on 19 Dec by Vince is what you asking here:

In general  when you need to develop any projects using Infragistics components design time you need to install the same version that was used in the project on your machine (it may be licensed or trial). Only then you will be able to use our components design time.

“The SOFTWARE is licensed for full use per registered developer, upon payment of the then-current per developer license fee, at which time the SOFTWARE may be installed and used on more than one computer or on a network server, as long as the use of the SOFTWARE is limited to the registered developer(s) for whom a license fee has been paid.” You can find the full license agreement here.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

posted

Hi,

Do you manage to get designer working? Please let me know if you have any furthered questions.