Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot persist some XamGrid settings when custom Column added
posted

We have a XamGrid where we have added an additional custom column. The column simply contains a checkbox. If the user checks the checkbox, it indicates they want to perform an action on that row. It's based on this:

http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/52125/271646.aspx

This all works fine, except when we attempt to persist the XamGrid settings. Some things work. Sort order seems to get persisted correctly, for example, but column moving settings and column hiding settings do not. If we remove this column, the grid saves everything correctly.

I noticed that when we do not include the column, MemoryStream contains 822517 bytes after PersistenceManager.Save. When we include the column, the stream is only 263782 bytes. Clearly, something pretty significant is not getting saved, but it's not clear what. I can't seem to get any exceptions to fire. How am I supposed to troubleshoot this?

I am using version 13.1.20131.1003.