Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Event that will allow calling functions on the igGrid after initialization
posted

I want to set some specific widths (in pixels) for a couple of my columns, but not on others.  I found a different post (http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/91600.aspx) that said that I have to use the column Resizing feature with those columns minimumWidth set, then trigger the igGridResizing event to get it to adjust the width of the columns.

The problem I am having is that I cannot find an event to attach to that I can use to trigger calling the igGridResizing when the page is first loaded.  I do use remote data.  I have tried the created, dataBound, dataRendered, rowsRendered, and rendered events.  Whenever I call .igGridResizing( "resize", i ) I get the error:

"cannot call methods on igGridResizing prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'resize'"

What event cannot I attach to to accomplish this?

Edit: I have of course tried the obvious calling it after the igGrid call, and got the same result.

$(element).igGrid(gridOptions);

$(element).igGridResizing( "resize", 0 );