Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CSS not working in WebDataGrid
posted

I have a webdatagrid that I display a list of classes and allow the user to select which class they want.  I apply the 'RubberBlack' CSS to the grid.  It was working fine with version 13.1.  I recently upgraded to version 14.1.  The CSS no longer applies itself to the grid.  I am attaching the html associated with the grid itself.  Thanks in advance.

<ig:WebDataGrid ID="grdClasses" runat="server" Height="500px" Width="800px" EnableAjax="false" AutoGenerateColumns="False" DataKeyFields="id" StyleSetName="RubberBlack">
<ClientEvents />
<Columns>
<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="id" DataType="System.Int32" Key="id" Width="100px" Hidden="true">
<Header Text="id" />
</ig:BoundDataField>
<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="classdate" DataType="System.String" Key="classdate" Width="80px" EnableMultiline="true">
<Header Text="Class Date(s)" />
<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="classtimes" DataType="System.String" Key="classtimes" Width="140px" EnableMultiline="true">
<Header Text="Class Times" />
<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="session" DataType="System.String" Key="session" Width="50px" >
<Header Text="Session" />
<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="cost" DataType="System.String" Key="cost" Width="55px" DataFormatString="{0:C}">
<Header Text="Cost" />
<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="location" DataType="System.String" Key="location" Width="280px" EnableMultiline="true">
<Header Text="Location" />
<ig:TemplateDataField Key="register" Width="80px">
<ItemTemplate>
<igtxt:webimagebutton runat="server" id="cmdRegister" text="Register" commandargument='<%# DataBinder.Eval(DirectCast(Container, Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer).DataItem, "id") %>' CommandName="classid">
</igtxt:webimagebutton>
</ItemTemplate>
<Header Text="Register" />
</ig:TemplateDataField>
</Columns>
<Behaviors>
<ig:Activation>
</ig:Activation>
<ig:Selection CellClickAction="Row" CellSelectType="Single" />
</Behaviors>
</ig:WebDataGrid>