Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics 14.1 controls displaying issue.
posted
There is a web application done in infragistics 11 ver and we are upgrading it to 14.1 ver also we have replaced the retired controls. The application is working fine with the replaced controls. The issue began when the application has been copied and moved to another machine for further development. The application builds successfully without any errors but the infragistics controls are not getting displayed on runtime. I have Installed the infragistics 14.1 in the system where the controls are being displayed.I have copied all the files to another system including the files in the bin folder of infragistics and set the path in webconfig as per the infragistics forum posts. But the new machine is not having the Infragistics 14.1 Platform installer. Does this required the infragistics platform to run properly (Just to run and view the application as of now for testing) ?. I have tested in both IE 10 and IE 11, still the controls are not getting displayed, but the controls can be find in the asp source files. Any idea that why this happens ?.....Any help will be greatly appreciated! :-)
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Vijay,

I've moved this to the appropriate section (ASP.NET => Controls), for your information.

Are you able to see the styles in Design of the pages?

Do you have an ig_res folder in the project?

Can you share a project that has this issue so I can determine if this is something in the project or on the machine?

Apart from that, what you need is - the assemblies that you are going to reference in the project to appear in the GAC of the machine and you also need to make sure that in the project you are referencing exactly them and not the ones from the bin folder or some other folder.

If you experience this issue in run-time, that's another sort of issue, so please see if you can answer the above questions.

Thank you in advance!