Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgrade Issue
posted

We are currently using the Infragistics 13.1.20131.1012 version and now we are in the position to upgrade to 14.2.20142.1018 version. So during our upgrade, I'm finding few controls doesn't seems to be working fine. Though the same code it does work well in Infragistics 13.1.20131.1012 version.

We feel that infragistics doesn’t seems to be support the backward compatibility.

For example:

$(".selector").igGrid('databind'); we are getting error like ”no such method 'databind' for igGrid widget instance”

Not only has the databind, in few other placed its throwing error.

Regards,

Renganathan.R

Offline posted

Hello Renganathan.R,

Thank you for posting in our forums!

Most of our controls' methods should be able to be used between versions.  If there is such a change, it would be listed in our Known Issues.

To better understand why you are receiving these errors please answer the following for me:

Are you receiving any errors in your browser's console while initializing the igGrid or when calling dataBind or the other methods?  If so, what do they say?

If you could provide a code sample that reproduces these errors, I could investigate why you are seeing them and provide a solution.

Looking forward to hearing from you.