Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
YAxis Maximum/Minimum values with Custom tooltip
posted

Hi all,

We use MVVM in our application and use XamDataChart to display data, We face following issues, Can anybody help me with sample application ?

1. Y-Axis Minimum – The minimum y-axis values should be automatically selected based on values in chart and not always start at 0 for charts. Please see my Day of Month chart values are in range of 60 and 70 but our YAxis are started from 0. I was tried to solve as set Maximum, Minimum and Interval values of YAxis based on our DataSource, than our Axis lables are not showing (our XAxis are customized you can see in snapshot). With out defining these values in YAxis every thing working fine. Our Axis is CategoryXAxis.
  2. We have many lines in charts, can you show one tool tip that shows values for all lines of chart on hovered date(XAxis), and always have it displayed for the date hovered over without having to be right on top of line? I am referring Day of Year chart of snapshot.
  3. Can you customize the chart series that is hovered over briefly get thicker in both chart and legend with bold labels in legend when hovered over as well?