Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
grid rows set to fixed changes the appearance (background color)
posted

I have a grid which is working nicely as far as the rows which I want to be fixed and some not fixed.

Problem is I am also trying to change the background color of non-fixed rows to blue.

this works for all except the first non-fixed row.

I comment out this line and the first non-fixed row is blue:

this.ugVitalSignsToolTip.Rows[this.ugVitalSignsToolTip.Rows.Count - 1].Fixed = !bThisRowAcknowledged;

Cant figure out why setting 1 row to fixed makes ANOTHER ROW change color - but it does!

Thanks for any assistance.

Offline posted

Hi Judy,

Thank you for posting in our forums.

Have you disabled the active appearance of the rows? If you haven’t, then it is possible that the row is blue, because this is its active appearance (the first none fixed row would be the active row in your case). If you add the following line does the blue line go away:

ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.ActiveAppearancesEnabled = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;

If it does than the active appearance is causing this behavior.

I have attached a sample, where I have fixed the last row in the grid and I have set the background color of non-fixed rows to blue. If the active appearance is not the thing that color the first non-fixed row, please modify my sample so it reproduces your issue and I will be glad to research this further.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

WG_FixedRowColors.zip
    Offline posted

Hello Judy,

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know if you need my further assistance on this issue.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.