Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Style for heads of TabItems for XamTabControl
posted

Hi,

for about 2 hours I try to find out how to "just style the heads" of XamTabControl. 
(I could extend the first sentence with many frustration words, but this isn't constructive.) 

I want to set a brush to the background, foreground (text) and border. For active and inactive tab headers. 
A screenshot (from an Infragistics Forms application) shows an example layout. 

I looked to the example "Customizing the XamTabControl", to the article "About Styling xamTabControl", to forum topics, to the local documentation and to Google. 
Additionally I made experiments with my application. For example I added the following code to my control ressources, but nothing happens:

<SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static igWindows:PrimitivesBrushKeys.TabContentBackgroundFillKey}" Color="Pink" />

So how I can apply such simple styles to the tab headers?

Where can I find an overview of the available keys for XamTabControl in the local documentation?

By the way:
It would be useful when your forum post editor has a feature for "code style" and an image upload service.

Thanks in advance,
Andreas