Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Reg: Unable to uncheck unbound checkbox
posted
Hi, We are using unbound checkbox field in WebDataGrid. We set the unbound checkbox column cell value in the Initialize row event of the grid. After the post back we are not able to uncheck the Checked Check box colums. If the checkbox value is set to true in server side, then we are not able to UnCheck the Checkboxes. We should be able to uncheck the checked check boxes during initial load and after postback. In the attached sample, I am unable to Uncheck the first Checkbox which is loaded Checked. We are using 14.1.20141.1015 version of Infragistics controls. Kindly help us to resolve the issue.
wdg_unboundcheckbox.zip
Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics. I have done some looking into this matter and your sample. The reason you are unable to uncheck the first checkbox is because in your WebDataGrid1_InitializeRow event you set the value of the first cell in the checkbox column to be true thus checking it. The InitializeRow event fires on every postback so it will always appear checked. If you want it to be only checked because of that code on the initial load I recommend you have the following code instead:

if (!IsPostBack)         {            

if (e.Row.Index == 0)                

e.Row.Items[0].Value = true;        

}

Please let me know if you have any further questions concerning this matter.

Reply Children
No Data