Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinTree - NullReferenceException
posted

I have found exceptions reported in our application specific Event log that are related to the UltraWinTree and/or the UltraTreeNode.  At this point I have not been able to reproduce it but it appears in the log daily and I hoping someone might be able to suggest a possible cause.  Here's the stack trace:

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Exception Type:            NullReferenceException

Message:                      Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack Trace:

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.get_IsLastViewableSibling()

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.NodeClientAreaUIElement.ShouldDrawVerticalConnectorToBottom(TreeNodeUIElement nodeUI)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.NodeClientAreaUIElement.PositionChildElements()

at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)

at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(Boolean recursive)

at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements()

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeUIElement.PositionChildElements()

at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)

at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(Boolean recursive)

at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.VerifyIfElementsChanged(Boolean verify, Boolean syncMouseEntered)

at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.get_CurrentCursor()

at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.get_Cursor()

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.get_Cursor()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmSetCursor(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

We are using version 9.2.20092.2083 of the WinForms controls.

One other thing, is that I am using one of my personal accounts to report this.  The company that I work for has valid licenses for this software but the developer responsible for the licenses information and who usually would post question/help requests is no longer associated with the company.  I don't currently have an account associated with those licenses (or his account information), how would I go about creating an account that associates me with the company's licenses?

Parents Reply Children
No Data