Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Test Advantage 2004 version 3 Installation Error
posted

Hi, 

In my previous post "http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/95043/469713.aspx#469713".

I received response for Installing the Test Advantage 2004 version 3 in UFT 11.5. I made all the steps in Registry and during the installation "Adding infragistics information to swfconfig file" I received error - "C:\Program Files(x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\dat\swfconfig.xml could not be opned.Access is denied." for both UFT11.5 and QTP 11.0.

When I open the respective path I was not able to find the swfconfig.xml , only swfconfiginternal.xml is found.

Please provide the solution/required fix to add the infragistics controls to swfconfig file.

Regards,

Prabhu D. 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Prabhu,

Thank you for the reply.

TestAdvantage 2004.3 is not supported for UFT 11.5 or QTP 11, since it is released years before the mentioned QTP/UFT versions. The workaround in the previous thread that I suggested to you is our only known workaround to installing TestAdvantage 7.2 or older on QTP/UFT 9.5 and newer.

As using TestAdvantage 2004.3 for UFT 11.5 or QTP 11 is not supported, what I could suggest is to upgrade your application and TestAdvantage to newer version, or downgrade UFT/QTP to older version than 9.5.

Let me know if you have any additional questions on this matter.

Children
No Data