Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I can not get the igtbl_getCellById of a cell of a webdatagrid infragistics v11
posted

I'm migrating a UltraWebGrid to webdatagrid v11.2 but I can not get the igtbl_getCellById of a cell of a webdatagrid infragistics v11. and link it to a similar reference is disabled help please

function ClickBTabla(gridName, cellId)

var cell = igtbl_getCellById(cellId); //aqui genera el error (Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object expected)
var renglon = igtbl_getRowById(cellId);

switch(cell.Column.Key)

{

}

//mostrar otro formulario

}

Parents
No Data
    posted

Thank you very much for the prompt reply Hristo A
    raises the following question I hope you can help me thank you very much in advance

My code is as follows

it is a User Control and my board if loading data

<ig:WebDataGrid ID="TablaGrid" runat="server" Height="350px" Width="400px" HeaderCaptionCssClass="Header"
    AutoGenerateColumns="False">
    <Behaviors>
    <ig:EditingCore AutoCRUD="false">
    <Behaviors>
    <ig:RowAdding Enabled="false" AddNewRowCssClass="stylenewbox" />
    </Behaviors>
    </ig:EditingCore>
    </Behaviors>
    <Behaviors>
    <ig:Paging PagerMode="NumericFirstLast" PageSize="1000000000">
    </ig:Paging>
    </Behaviors>
    <ClientEvents Click="ClickBTabla" DoubleClick="TablaGrid_DblClickHandler" />
    </ig:WebDataGrid>

the columns to be loaded are specified from the server side.

the question is whether the
    <ClientEvents Click = "ClickBTabla" DoubleClick = "TablaGrid_DblClickHandler" />

in automatic corresponding values are sent to my function as probe you sent me in response and my value is null. or do I need to specify which columns should show from design. or that's what I need. not that I'm doing wrong my function remains the same

ClickBTabla function (gridname, cellid)
    {

// add here that you sent me in a reply

switch (cell.Column.Key)

{
    }
    // show another form
    }

Children
No Data