Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Inserted record not being displayed
posted

I have been using infragistics controls (including the UltraGrid) in conjuntion with netTiers in my app for a while, with some success. The UltraGrid is bound to the strongly typed objects generated by the netTiers scripts.

I have just upgraded my netTiers scripts, so the code behind the strongly typed objects the grids are bound to have changed. Now when I click on the "empty" row at the bottom of the grid, nothing happens. Previously it would change to editable, and I could enter details into the grid. Now, it stays non editable.

Interestingly enough, blank records are inserted into the underlying database. They just arnt being displayed by the grid.

I realise this is not really a problem with Infragistics - it is more an issue of the behaviour of the objects I'm using changing. I'm just wondering if someone can suggest what sort of thing would change this behaviour - what sort of thing can I look for?

Thanks.

Parents Reply Children
No Data