Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding checkbox column to webdatagird
posted

Hi Team,

I have a webdatagrid bounded to a datasource that is returning 3 columns (ID, Code, Description)

I am creating a master data page and need one additional column 'DELETE' that will contain checkbox.

My requirement is that grid will display 3 columns from data source and one additional column 'DELETE'. 

On save click, it should get all the records where delete has been marked and then my code will delete the same..

My issue is that on the data bound grid with autogeneratedcolumn=true when I am adding a column on page load, rest of all columns are not coming..

When to add a column to grid (means on which page event) and how to do so?

Regards

Varu

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Varun,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support!

I was not able to reproduce the behavior that you're seeing on your side. I have attached the sample project I used to test this. Please test this project on your side; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this issue.
    If this sample project is not an accurate demonstration of what you're trying to do, please feel free to modify it and send it back, or send a small sample project of your own if you have one.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

WebDataGridUnboundCheckboxCodeBehind.zip
Children