Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ultraGridExcelExporter
posted
Hi, Using an ultragrid with multibands (design mode.jpg) and it has indentation set to -1(properties of indentation.jpg), note that this has been set for all three bands in the grid. That is actually required as we need to show them on the screen for the users(data shown in the screen.jpg). I am using this ultraGridExcelExporter to get the excel sheet as shown in the screen. When the export happens i could see that the columns move one cell to the left. Actually it should be the same as shown in the screen. Could you kindly advise what am I missing here? Also they have commented that the gird needs extra code to export correctly and have used the below lines ultraGridExcelExporter.HeaderRowExporting += new HeaderRowExportingEventHandler(ultraGridExcelExporter_HeaderRowExporting); ultraGridExcelExporter.RowExported += new RowExportedEventHandler(ultraGridExcelExporter_RowExported); note the method in the bracket is attached as txt file(methods). Kindly advise what could be the ideal solution to adjust the column only in the export.
Images n txtfile.rar
Parents Reply Children