Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add custom CSS class to ui-igstartupbrowsebutton
posted

Im using the igUpload on a responsive site together with fastclick (https://github.com/ftlabs/fastclick) to eliminate the 300ms delay between a physical tap and the firing of a click event on mobile browsers.

The problem is that it wont work correctly with igstartupbrowsebutton. The click event is never fired correctly on iOs.

Im rendering the upload with 

$.ig.loader('igUpload', function() {

$('#projectImage').igUpload({

mode: 'multiple',

css: {

"what_name_should_i_use_here": "needsclick" // Does not work

},

multipleFiles: true,

maxSimultaneousFilesUploads: 1,

maxUploadedFiles: 50,

autostartupload: true,

labelUploadButton: 'Submit photos',

controlId: 'projectImage',

progressUrl: '/IGUploadStatusHandler.ashx',

allowedExtensions: [ 'jpg', 'JPG', 'jpeg', 'JPEG' ]

});

});

<button id="projectImage_ibb" class="ui-igstartupbrowsebutton ui-button-text-only ui-button ui-igbutton ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all ui-state-default" title="Upload File" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text" id="projectImage_ibb_lbl"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-upload"></span> Submit photos</span></button>

The problem is that i need to add a custom class to browsebutton to prevent FastClick on the specific element. Eg:

<button id="projectImage_ibb" class="ui-igstartupbrowsebutton ui-button-text-only ui-button ui-igbutton ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all ui-state-default needsclick" title="Upload File" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text" id="projectImage_ibb_lbl"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-upload"></span> Submit photos</span></button>

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello pytte wrote,

Thank you for posting in our community.

What I can suggest for achieving your requirement is setting the startupBrowseButtonClasses to your custom class as following:

//Initialize
    $(".selector").igUpload({
        css: {
            "startupBrowseButtonClasses": "customClass"
        }
    });
    I believe this will help you achieve your requirement.
    Some further reference to the classes applied to igUpload could be found at:
    http://help.infragistics.com/jQuery/2015.1/ui.igupload#theming

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this matter.

Reply Children