Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTab - MasterPage method unable to invoke from tabbed page
posted

I have a MasterPage(TestMater.Master), in the master page i have created a toolbar.

The MasterPage will load a Content Page(TabNavigationHomePage.aspx) on clicking one of a menu in the application. In the contentPage(TabNavigationHomePage.aspx) , i have webtab, which will automatically load one of child page(LandingPageTab.aspx).

When this page is loaded, I could not able to get the Master Page details in this loaded page. Since I have defined the toolbar in master page, the click event in master page will need to call the event defined in the tabbed page. please help me on this.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Agilan,

Thank you for posting in our forums!

Please provide a little more information so I am more clear on what you are trying to accomplish.  Answering the following questions will help:

1. Are you trying to call client-side or server-side code in your LandingPageTab.aspx?

2. What details from your MasterPage do you need to access in LandingPageTab.aspx?

3. Which events are you referring to when you say "the click event in master page will need to call the event defined in the tabbed page"?  Are you referring to client or server side events here?

Additionally, if you can provide some examples of your scenario, this will help me assist you better.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children