Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics WPF XamDataGrid - Filtering with CellValuePresenterStyle
posted

I'm using a Infragistics XamDataGrid and I don't know how to enable filtering for a column having a CellValuePresenterStyle defined.

As shown in below code, i tried to filter by setting AllowRecordFiltering="True" but its not working. it works for other fields which dont have CellValuePresenterStyle.

<igDP:UnboundField Name="StatusCode" BindingPath="Description" Label="Status" Width="Auto" AllowEdit="True">
<igDP:Field.Settings>
<igDP:FieldSettings AllowRecordFiltering="True" CellMinWidth="60">
<igDP:FieldSettings.CellValuePresenterStyle>
<Style TargetType="igDP:CellValuePresenter">
<Setter Property="Template">
<Setter.Value>
<ControlTemplate>
 --- control here
</ControlTemplate>
</Setter.Value>
</Setter>
</Style>
</igDP:FieldSettings.CellValuePresenterStyle>
</igDP:FieldSettings>
</igDP:Field.Settings>
</igDP:UnboundField>

Is there any way to do filtering on unbound field which having CellValuePresenterStyle?

Please suggest.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Prashant,

Thank you for your post.

I have been looking into it. I created short sample application based on your scenario and I could not managed to reproduce the behavior that you have described. If you are not able to reproduce the issue with the attached sample application, would you please modify it with the functionality, that you are using, so it reproduces the issue. This way I would be able to further investigate this for you and provide you with more detailed information on this matter.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

FilteringWithCellValuePresenter.zip
Children