Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamChart. ItemToolTipLayer Value
posted

Hi.

I have XamChart in my project and it acts like this:

step1

step2

step3

But I want to reach this behaviour in the middle (step2):

So I need tooltip moving along the line with keeping last point value inside the label-box.

It looks like some kind of fusion of ItemToolTipLayer behaviour with useInterpolation = true and with useInterpolation = false.

So what I need to do? 

Thanks,

Evgeniy.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Evgeniy,

Tooltips in the XamDataChart are tied to the data point location in the series.  You can see these locations if you turn on markers on your StepLineSeries.  Unfortunately there are no data points along the edges of the steps so the tooltip won't show on those edges.  As for the ItemToolTipLayer, this tooltip transitions from point to point in a straight line and it currently does not support following along the line as it moves from point to point.  As such this has been determined to be a new product idea for the XamDataChart.  If you wish to see this functionality included in a future version of the chart I recommend that you submit this as a new product idea here: http://ideas.infragistics.com

Reply Children