Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid wont refresh when CustomDataBinding is changed
posted

I am using the WebDataGrid with customdatabinding.  This is working for me for everything that I need for paging and sorting.  The sort is also done server side where I just do a Databind() on the grid and the data shows as expected.  

We have some external controls that can manipulate the dataSource. (Which is just a typed List) It goes thru the CustomDatabinding on the server side and sets the datasource properly, but the client (grid) does not change.  If I then sort a column, the data then changes to the new dataset.  A full page refresh also shows the new dataset. 

I've found other forums with the same problem that claim that Grid.Rows.Clear(); or Grid.ClearDataSource(); before the new datasource bind fixes the problem. It did not help me here. 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Joel,

Thank you for your question.

Since this is not a known issue for us, could you please provide a small sample that is showing the issue in order to investigate it further for you.

Looking forward for you reply.

Children