Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultrawinchart doesnt show label on 100% zoom
posted

Hello guys,

We have an ultrawinchart (chart type = gantt) so this graphic shows a label on a screen resolution 1364x768 but when our user displays that graphic in his monitor with screen resolution 1280x1024 that label doesnt appear. Is there something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Ytalo

Note: We have infragistics netadvantage 10.3 on VS2010

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Ytalo,

Thank you for contacting posting in our forum.

I followed the steps you suggested and was unable to reproduce the behavior you're describing. I have created a small sample solution with UltraChart of Gantt type. I have run this sample at both 1364/768 and 1280/1024 screen resolutions and all labels were visible. So please tell me which label does not appear at 1280/1024 screen resolution in your sample. Is this axis label or some other label?

I have attached the sample project I used to test this. Please test this project on your PC; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this issue.

If the project does not work correctly, this indicates either an issue possibly specific to your environment, or a difference in the DLL versions we are using. My test was performed using version 10.3.20103.1000 in Infragistics for Windows Forms 2010 Volume 3. So could you please let me know the exact version of Infragistics components which you are using?

If the project does show the product feature working correctly, this indicates a possible issue in the code of your application. It will help if you can provide a small, isolated sample application that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing, or, if this sample project is not an accurate demonstration of what you're trying to do, please feel free to modify it and send it back.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

CAS-167088-D2J3K6.zip
Children
No Data