Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need suggestions on recommended controls to use to display info in a calendar like format
posted

I have a request from a client to create a new interface for some proprietary scheduling data we have in our SQL database.

The requirements are as follows:

The scheduling data needs to be laid out in a calendar format to be able to be viewed 1 day/week/2 week/month at a time and be able to switch between these views.
Inside each day there needs to be detail and summary data.  That detail and summary data can consist of multiple rows (tasks) and columns of data, all of which could have a custom format (text/back color) applied to them.
They also want to see something like a progress bar as a background of each row that shows the percent completion of each task (row).

I was wondering if I could use an UltraMonthViewMulti or a UltraMonthViewSingle as the primary calendar control for this, possibly inject 2 wingrids to get the rows & columns (with formatting ability), but I am not sure if it would be the right way to go, or truly even how to accomplish this.

I appreciate any help or suggestions in this matter.

Seradex

Parents Reply Children