Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamPivotGrid scrolling performance
posted

Hi,

I’m currently using XamPivotGrid with a FlatDataSource bound to an ObservableCollection containing about 1500 items. The source object class consists of 10 members. Three of them  are measures and three of them are dimensions. If I expand all hierarchies and start to scroll through the grid, I experience a bad scrolling performance.

| Year
M1,M2,M3           | 2007         | 2008        | ...  | 2016        |
                         | M1,M2,M3 | M1,M2,M3 | ...  | M1,M2,M3 |
------------------------------------------------------------
  Type |   Name1  |
          |   ....      |
          | Name 99 |

After having analyzed my application with dotTracePerformance I found out that the ‘RenderCell’ method took a lot of time and caused the problem.

Is there any possibility to fix this problem?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

I’m also facing similar scrollbar performance issue with XamPivotGrid. The XamPivotGrid uses FlatDataSource bound to an ObservableCollection of 300 items.The visible columns are only 7.When applying filter on 3 columns, the scrollbar performance becomes very bad. Can you please provide some suggestion to improve the scrollbar experience with multiple filter columns.

Children
No Data