Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamGrid PersistenceManager - Troubleshooting - Unable to Persist persist Hierarchical XamGrid
posted

Are there any diagnostic features available with the Persistence Framework?

My standalone version works as expected.  When I apply a hierarchical XamGrid to a custom eTrading framework the uses MEF, Jason Serialization, User Persistence, persistence fails with no exception or hint. If I revert to the previous version of the XamGrid, that has non-hierarchical  or is flat, persistence works as expected.

Support Ticket: http://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-case/CAS-174741-Z2J1F5

Regards,

Michael Perini

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Given there was no response the assumption is there are no diagnostic features available for the Persistence Framework :-( 

I decided to take a different approach, replacing ig:ColumnLayout with ig:TempateColumnLayout. 

And thanks to Rob from Infragistics this step is now completed, converters were required to complete the task.

This thread should be marked completed.

-Michael

Children