Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGrid - Displaying updates in a different color for a second
posted

I'm displaying stocks (around 10,000 tickers) prices in an ultragrid. We have some threshold for the price changes so if it changes beyond threshold than we update the price so that the grid is not overwhelmed with updates. As a result the prices updates around e.g every 10-20 seconds. Every time the price changes I want to change the color of the price of that ticker one cell for couple of seconds & then turn it back to original color. 

e.g. AAPL price is 114.5 and now it changes to 114.75 then change the color to red and after 2 seconds put it back to black. All other ticker prices color should not be changed. Is it possible to do it ? 

I'm using 12.1.20121.1001 version.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Praveen,

I wrote a really cool helper class that does this. It colors a cell and then the color fades out gradually. Here's a link to the sample and the explaination of how to use it.

Children
No Data