Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scrolling row with large amounts of text causes the grid to scroll to the next row
posted

I am using the UltraWinGrid with RowSizing set to RowSizing.AutoFree that contains a multi-line cell. When the cell in the row contains large amounts of text (more text than can be displayed within the bounds of the UltraGrid), scrolling/pressing page down moves the grid to the next row instead of scrolling thru the large row.

I have made a sample application that demonstrates this issue. There are several rows with small amounts of text, and one example row with a large amount of Lorem Ipsum test data. When I make the test form too small in height to fully display the text belonging to the large row, scrolling moves the grid to the next row.

We are using the UltraWinGrid to display rows of text of varying length in our application. The grid is being used simply for display (cell click action is row select, no editing is allowed). We need to allow users to be able to scroll through rows containing text larger than grid. 

Parents
No Data
Reply Children