Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need Help on Filler Column in XamGrid
posted

Hi,

Pls tell me the way by which i can remove the blank space of the last column in xamgrid, Kindly note the scenerio.

1. XamGrid control

2. Conditional Formating is true

3. Filler Col property is true

----------

The problem is when i create style for the conditional formatiing cells, those cells shows the mousehover style at the end of the xamgrid, if i remove all styles from ConditionalFormatingCellControl then xamgrid looks wrost... i wanna a style which's target is ConditionalFormatingCellControl in the filler column and it should work.

Note: A sample project and screenshot is attached here.

anybody help?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Vikram,

I have been looking into your issue and I am not sure that I completely understand your scenario, still  I can suggest you just set the visibility of the cells and the header from the last(filler) column to Collapsed. For additional reference about this approach you can check the attached sample which I modified for you.

If you need any additional assistance with this matter or if I have misunderstood you in any way please feel free to let me know.

FillerColumn.zip
Reply Children