Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bubble Radius is not restricted by Xmember and Ymember values?
posted

Hi,

I built a simple bubble series on top of scatter series. Image is attached here. 

Bubble radius is around 8000. I would expect it to be displayed on the screen as it's X,Y values are within the X,Y of the scatter series used to display points! It looks like it is too big of value for it? 

- The range of bubble radius is from 4000 to 20000. 

- ComplianceProducerDataGrid is the observable collection for the class "BubbleData"

public class BubbleData
{
public string Name { get; set; }
public double Xlocation { get;set;}
public double Ylocation { get; set; }
public double BubbleValue { get; set; }
}

Here is the code that I used:

<ig:XamDataChart Grid.Row="2" x:Name="chart" RefreshCompleted="chart_RefreshCompleted" HorizontalZoomable="True" VerticalZoomable="True" Margin="5,5,5,5" >
<ig:XamDataChart.Axes>
<ig:NumericXAxis x:Name="xAxis" MinimumValue="{Binding minXvalue}" MaximumValue="{Binding maxXvalue}" MajorStroke="Transparent" Label="{}{0:00}" />
<ig:NumericYAxis x:Name="yAxis" MinimumValue="{Binding minYvalue}" MaximumValue="{Binding maxYvalue}" MajorStroke="Transparent" Label="{}{0:00}" />
</ig:XamDataChart.Axes>
<ig:XamDataChart.Series>
<ig:BubbleSeries XMemberPath="Xlocation"
YMemberPath="Ylocation"
RadiusMemberPath="BubbleValue"
FillMemberPath="BubbleValue"
MarkerType="Circle" ShowDefaultTooltip="True" MarkerBrush="Black"
XAxis="{Binding ElementName=xAxis}"
YAxis="{Binding ElementName=yAxis}"
ItemsSource="{Binding ComplianceProducerDataGrid}">
</ig:BubbleSeries>
<ig:ScatterSeries XAxis="{Binding ElementName=xAxis}" YAxis="{Binding ElementName=yAxis}" MarkerType="Circle" Brush="SteelBlue" MarkerBrush="Green" ShowDefaultTooltip="True"
ItemsSource="{Binding Data}" XMemberPath="XValue" YMemberPath="YValue">

</ig:ScatterSeries>
<ig:ScatterSeries XAxis="{Binding ElementName=xAxis}" YAxis="{Binding ElementName=yAxis}" MarkerType="Hexagon" Brush="SteelBlue" MarkerBrush="Blue" ShowDefaultTooltip="True"
ItemsSource="{Binding Data_Inj}" XMemberPath="XValue" YMemberPath="YValue"></ig:ScatterSeries>

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

I figured it. I should set the radius scale. It works now.

The idea is to add below code in the XAML:

<ig:BubbleSeries.RadiusScale>

<ig:SizeScale IsLogarithmic="False" MinimumValue="35" MaximumValue="70" />

</ig:BubbleSeries.RadiusScale>

Reply Children