Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Default Value auto-filled in inconsistently
posted

In using Shareplus on iPad and iPhone, I'm finding an issue in a list item.  When I add a new list item there are several columns that are "choices" with drop down menus.  One of them is automatically filling in a default value, but the rest are not.  I checked the settings on my SharePoint system for each of these, but both set up the same: Choice, Requires Information, Drop Down Menu, No "Fill In" choices, Default Value is "Choice" but nothing is selected in that box below.

I would rather not have these filled in at all until I select them.  It's made for a few issues with SharePoint alerts that are automatically sent out based on values, and if the item is created with the wrong value in place it won't send the alert we need, even if we go back and change the list item (I'm not really interested in adjust)

Anyone else having a similar problem?