Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Shareplus 3.9 move to and copy to
posted

I have a question about the SharePlus 3.9 features "Move To" and "Copy to". 

With SharePlus 3.9, you can now copy & move a document or attachment to either your Local Files folder or to any SharePoint location you can navigate to. In older SharePlus versions, the Save To Other Location action was used for Local Files, but this action is now extended to include any SharePoint location with the new Copy To and Move To features.

Can you explain what this means exactly?  If I have an email with a file attached, I can currently copy it to my local files.  with the 3.9 version of SharePlus, will I be able to copy it to a specific SharePoint document library?

Question 2:  will SharePlus 3.9 be available in the Pro version or only the Enterprise version?

Offline posted

Kathleen,

Thank you for posting at IG forums!

We appreciate your interest in SharePlus Enterprise.

The application does have several improvements in its user experience and user interface.

I have asked Ileene to contact you in order to further explain how this will work in SharePlus v3.9+

Have a nice day,

Offline posted

One of the key areas of innovation in packaging is the development of smart packaging that not only protects the cargo but also provides information about its condition. Such solutions can include humidity and temperature indicators, as well as chips for tracking the location of cargo in real time. This allows you to quickly respond to any changes in transportation conditions and prevent damage to goods here .Adaptive packaging methods are also actively used, which involve the creation of individual packaging solutions for specific types of goods. This allows us to take into account the specifics of the cargo and ensure its reliable protection against specific risks.