Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Treemap Strange View
posted

I have a treemap control that is pretty basic structure but displays strange blank area on top of the chart. 

I am using the following C# code. 

_treemapView = new IGTreemapView ();

_treemapView.Theme = new IGTreemapViewTheme3 ();
            _treemapView.Frame = new RectangleF (0, 100, 768, 600);
            _treemapViewDataSourceHelper = new IGTreemapViewDataSourceHelper (_data, _treemapView);
            _treemapViewDataSourceHelper.AddLevel ("Value", "Strategy", "Children");
            _treemapViewDataSourceHelper.AddLevel ("Value", "Fund", String.Empty);
            _treemapView.DataSource = _treemapViewDataSourceHelper;
            _treemapView.RootNode.Label = "Portfolio";
            this.View.Add (_treemapView);

The data class is:

public class TreemapData : NSObject
    {
        [Export ("Value")]
        public float Value { get; set; }

[Export ("Strategy")]
        public string Strategy { get; set; }

[Export ("Fund")]
        public string Fund { get; set; }

[Export ("Children")]
        public NSMutableArray Children { get; set; }
    }

Can someone suggest how to get rid of that too blank area.

Offline posted

Hi,

It appears the treemap doubles the offset when you set the frame origin to be anything other than 0,0.

We will be sure to fix that for the next SR. In the meantime, the workaround is to host the treemap with no offset in a container, like this:

UIView view = new UIView();
    view.Frame =  new RectangleF (0, 100, 768, 600);
    _treemapView.Frame = new RectangleF (0, 0, 768, 600);
    view.Add(_treemapView);
    this.View.Add(view); 

Offline posted

Hello Aleksandr,

I have opened a private case for you so that I can link it to an internal development issue. This way you will be notified automatically when the development issue is updated. The case number is CAS-141579-F2Y7N9. You will see it located here: https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this matter.   

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Aleksandr,

This behavior has been addressed in the latest service release. This service release is now available under your account at the Infragistics Website. To download the service release, log in to ‘Account’ and select ‘Keys & Downloads’. Select the appropriate tab for this product; then the license key. The available service releases (Hot Fixes) should now be listed on the page.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.