Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changes In Deployment Since Subscription Fee Introducted
posted

Hi - I work in the ICT team of a Housing Association. We have bought multiple SharePlus licenses in the past for our Board Members when it was a one-off purchase price for the application.

Since the subscription change,  it has posed a problem for me as I have 5 new Board Members due to start which I need to enroll SharePlus on to an iPad for..

Is it the case that I will now have to create individual Apple IDs for them all (as I did before) but this time, register each Apple ID to a subscription? My concern is that I do not want to have to associate our company credit card details for the purchase of the subscription with each Apple ID that I create..

Is there an alternative way around this please? If possible I would massively appreciate a prompt response today as I have to resolve this issue or put in place a new solution over the next 24 hours..

Thank you

Eddie

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Eddie,

Thank you for contacting us. First I want to mention that we currently offer SharePlus Enterprise. For more details and a quote you can contact our sales team at sales@infragistics.com

Second, since new users are brought on board, Apple does not allow it's customers to share apps across different Apple accounts, especially in-app purchases such as a subscription. Which is why I suggested and offer SharePlus Enterprise.

Alternatvely you can use the same Apple ID and credentials to register mutlple devices, distribute them, and have SharePlus installed and configured to your liking. There is a limit to to how many devices you can link a single account to, which the last I checked was ten.

If you have any additional questions please let me now.