Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to check "Not Robot"
posted

Hi,

I've just experienced problem on publishing a post on forum when I was not able to click option not a Robot. I had re-open a new query and copy and paste everything.

Originally the problem some how was caused by these actions but some might be redundant:

1. Filled in message
  2. Added new file attachment
  3. Added tags
  4. Tick that I am not robot
  5. Then decided to adjust the text and started to type in message box. Suddenly in the middle of typing page scrolled to bottom and shown red borders around "I am not robot" option. Then continued to type and when finished I went back to checkbox.
  6. Click did not reacting and did not let me do anything.
  7. Clicked submit button. A message appeared that i have to tick re-capture.
  8. Clicking the recapture still did not work. The red border was appearing and disappearing and that's all

I am using Chrome browser version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 7 64 bit.

Here is a screenshots of view as well I noticed that there were an exception in Javascript which seems to be prevented me from finishing my action:

Not allowing to click  Errors shown in Console