Build Better Web Apps 80% Faster
Hundreds of UI controls and components for every major web framework, including the fastest data grids and data charts on the planet and the all new App Builder™ for Angular, Blazor & Web Components!
- ASP.NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web Components
Design and Build Real Apps Blazing Fast
App Builder is a new cloud-based WYSIWYG drag & drop IDE that eliminates the complexity of user interface design and development so you can build business apps faster than ever. Choose from a library of pre-built app templates or responsive screen layouts or drop in a Sketch or Adobe XD file. Customize with a toolbox of 60+ UI controls and 65+ charts, then generate Angular or Blazor code in just a few clicks.
Everything You Need To Build High-Performance Web Apps
Trusted by the World's Best
UK Investment Bank
Learn how England’s most prominent investment bank used Ignite UI’s Angular components to upgrade a strategic pricing application with a modern, intuitive and user-friendly UI. Read More
Popular Ignite UI Components
Built for the enterprise with unique features and incomparable performance.
- Grids The fastest grids on the market, providing line of business features, touch support, and responsive web design features. Works with popular open source libraries and data sources.
- Charts Visualize large amounts of business, financial/stock, scientific and/or industry data in near real-time with the most complete, interactive charts on the market.
- Dock ManagerProvides a complete desktop-like windowing experience, splitting complex layouts into smaller, easier-to-manage panes.
Inspiration Is Everywhere
Angular - Task Planner
The Task Planner application provides an effective means for managing projects and related tasks.Get the App
U.S. Presidential Election Dashboard
Built in Blazor (WASM) using Ignite UI for Blazor, the U.S. Presidential Election Dashboard provides interactive visualizations of election data up to the 2020 election, using our Blazor Data Grid.Get the App
React - Stock Chart App
Track stocks and chart over time with this robust financial application.Get the App
What's New in Ignite UI
Pushing the limits of what is possible on the web, with blazing fast, high-performance components that increase developer productivity at every turn.
Architected for total optimization in file size and render speed, Ignite UI is the only choice for modern web experiences that demand the best user experience. Our stand-out features include:
- App Builder Accelerate delivery of your projects with new Grid CRUD Actions, giving you the ability to Create, Read, Update and Delete actions with Web API calls. Along with new features such as Hierarchical Iterators Binding Support, Chart Aggregation, and updated App Builder On-Prem to meet all your data security requirements.
- Brand New Grids for Blazor and Web Components Four new grids including Tree Grid, Flat Grid, with Pivot Grid and Hierarchical Grid coming soon, hands-down the fastest data grids on the market today for Blazor and Web Components developers.
- Enhanced Blazor Grids Experiences Every UX interaction that your customers expect like Outlook Group By, Sorting, Column Pinning, Column Moving, Multi-Level Layouts, Master-Detail views, Hierarchical Views, plus full theming and branding capabilities.
- Improved Chart Features and UX Automatic responsive layouts for horizontal label rotation, Automatic crosshair, animations and Y-Axis labels and label formatting, Enhanced rendering for rounded labels on all platforms and more.
- Angular 14.1.0 Release Angular Pivot Grid, Tree Grid with Excel Style Filter, Tree Filter View, Data Grid sorting options and more. Shipping new features on a continuous schedule, to improve performance, and to provide stability improvements as we are committed to providing you with the best Angular UI toolkit.
Choose the Plan That's Right for You!
All bundles include App Builder, the only cloud-based, WYSIWYG drag & drop design-to-code tool that helps teams build complete business apps faster than ever before. Every control has user experience ‘built-in,’ and our continuous release schedule ensures the fastest updates to all major frameworks.
- 100s of UI controls and components for every major web framework
- Fastest way to build modern web apps
- Everything in Ignite UI and Professional
- UI prototyping, design systems, user testing, app building and code gen
- The only complete UI/UX toolkit for building high performance, modern web, desktop and mobile applications
- Everything in Ignite UI
- .NET components
- The comprehensive UI components library for web, mobile and desktop developers
Join the Conversation
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions and Answers for Ignite UI
What is Ignite UI?
Ignite UI is a complete library of user interface (UI) components for building data-rich and responsive web apps, including 100s of data charts, grids and components for Angular, ASP.NET (Core & MVC), Blazor, jQuery, React and Web Components.
What makes Ignite UI different from other UI toolkits?
Ignite UI is the most complete library of enterprise-grade UI components available and includes App Builder, a cloud-based WYSIWYG IDE that eliminates 80% of the time you spend designing screens, writing tedious and repetitive HTML, TypeScript, CSS and databinding code Backed by Infragistics 30+ years of industry leadership and our award-winning live support, Ignite UI provides you with everything you need to build modern, progressive web apps.
How does the pricing and licensing for Ignite UI work?
Ignite UI is licensed via a subscription model. A single developer license for Ignite UI is $1,295 USD for a one-year subscription, including one year of standard support and updates. We also offer discounts for multi-year licenses. Please refer to our Pricing page for more information on pricing.
How do I get started with Ignite UI?
The best place to begin is with our Getting Started Documentation.
Where can I find component samples and sample applications?
The team at Infragistics maintains a comprehensive library of code samples which you can access here. We also maintain a library of sample applications, which you can access here.
Does Ignite UI support accessibility (a11y)?
Each product and each component in the Ignite UI product family is implemented according to the latest accessibility guidelines and specifications. All components have been tested using OS or Browser provided accessibility technology – screen readers. The team ensures not only that the guidelines are implemented, but also that the actual content delivered to visually impaired or blind people is actually consumable and user-friendly for them.
Does Ignite UI support internationalization (i18n)?
Each product in the Ignite UI product family is built with internationalization in mind. Every product offers internationalization mechanisms specific to the supported framework. Languages supported out of the box are English, Japanese, Korean and Spanish. Ignite UI for jQuery and its derivative products – Ignite UI for MVC and Ignite UI for ASP.NET Core also include out of the box language support for French, German, Russian and Bulgarian.
Is Ignite UI compatible with .NET 7?
As of the Infragistics Ultimate 22.2 release, all our components and solutions are all now .NET 7 compatible, including ASP.NET (Core and MVC) and Blazor.