Quickly Build Dynamic and Responsive Web Apps With ASP.NET MVC
Ignite UI for ASP.NET MVC is a complete UI library of 100+ controls, including data grids, charts and UI controls, giving you the ability to build fast, dynamic and responsive web apps. All .NET 7 compatible.
The Fastest ASP.NET MVC Data Grid
Our ASP.NET MVC grid is the fastest on the market and provides line of business features, touch support, and responsive web design features.
Trusted by the World's Best
To continue providing customers with cutting-edge technological features, B-EN-G set out to meet the needs of customers wishing to connect to a new range of devices that make up the Internet of Things (IOT). Read More
The Fastest ASP.NET MVC Charts
Build expressive dashboards, apply deep analytics, and render millions of data points with 60+ real-time ASP.NET MVC charts. Including the most asked for financial and category charts, Ignite UI for ASP.NET MVC fulfills your fintech and business needs.
An ASP.NET MVC Chart for Every Occasion
Your charts shouldn’t just be fast; they should be all-encompassing. With every common category chart type – bar, line, column, pie, area, stacked series, and more – you can visualize your data the way you prefer. In need of financial charts? We offer the same features you come across with Google Finance and Yahoo Finance Charts.
Most Popular ASP.NET MVC Components
Built for the enterprise with unique features and incomparable performance.
- Spreadsheet Add fully-functional visualizations of spreadsheet data, including Workbooks, Worksheets, Formulas and more. Learn More
- Pivot Grid Display data in a pivot table and enable users to perform complex analysis on supplied data. Learn More
- Schedule Provide users with a common solution for presenting and managing time periods and the associated activities. Learn More
ASP.NET MVC UI Components To Ignite Your Next Project
Inspiration Is Everywhere
Get started on your next great project with over 100 ASP.NET MVC UI components and designs to help you create lightweight, modular enterprise web apps.View All Reference Applications
Marketing Dashboard App
This Marketing Dashboard displays data visualizations that are actionable, leveraging multiple charts and grids.Get the App
Project Management App
The Project Management Dashboard leverages many of the Ignite UI components like doughnut and hierarchical grids to represent the needs of a project manager's assessment of resources and tasks.Get the App
The Finance Dashboard sample demonstrates the data chart, combo, dialog, and zoom bar controls for the Financial Services industry.Get the App
Leverage these helpful resources to learn how to build better web apps, faster.
- UI Toolkit Standardization Leveraging a standard UI toolkit can help reduce project development and testing time by 33%. Read this whitepaper and learn how your organization can reduce time-to-market and development costs. Learn More
- Getting Started with the Ignite UI CLI Get started with your next project faster using the Ignite UI CLI. This tool helps to initialize, develop, scaffold, and maintain applications in a wide variety of frameworks, providing predefined templates for Ignite UI for jQuery components. Learn More
- Desktop to Web Learn how you can build high-performance, progressive web apps in modern frameworks, such as Angular using Ignite UI. Learn More
Help and Samples
Everything you need to get started with your next ASP.NET MVC project!
Choose the Plan That's Right for You!
All bundles include App Builder™, the only cloud-based, WYSIWYG drag & drop design-to-code tool that helps teams build complete business apps faster than ever before. Every control has user experience ‘built-in,’ and our continuous release schedule ensures the fastest updates to all major frameworks.
- 100s of UI controls and components for every major web framework
- Fastest way to build modern web apps
- Everything in Ignite UI and Professional
- UI prototyping, design systems, user testing, app building and code gen
- The only complete UI/UX toolkit for building high performance, modern web, desktop and mobile applications
- Everything in Ignite UI
- .NET components
- The comprehensive UI components library for web, mobile and desktop developers
Join the Conversation
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions and Answers for Ignite UI for Angular
What is Ignite UI for ASP.NET MVC?
Ignite UI for ASP.NET MVC is a complete library of user interface (UI) components for building data-rich and responsive web apps, including 100+ data charts, grids, and components.
What makes Ignite UI for ASP.NET MVC different from other UI toolkits?
Ignite UI for ASP.NET MVC is the most complete library of enterprise-grade, UI components available. Backed by Infragistics 30+ years of industry leadership and our award-winning live support, Ignite UI for ASP.NET MVC provides you with everything you need to build modern, progressive web apps.
How does the pricing and licensing for Ignite UI for ASP.NET MVC work?
Our ASP.NET MVC components are included as a part of our Ignite UI bundle. A single developer license starts at $1,295 USD for a one-year subscription, including one year of standard support and updates. We also offer discounts for multi-year licenses. Please refer to our Pricing page for more information on pricing.
How do I get started with Ignite UI for ASP.NET MVC?
The best place to begin is with our Getting Started Documentation.
Where can I find component samples and sample applications?
The team at Infragistics maintains a comprehensive library of code samples which you can access here. We also maintain a library of sample applications, which you can access here.
Is Ignite UI for ASP.NET MVC compatible with .NET 7?
As of the Infragistics Ultimate 22.2 release, all our components and solutions are all now .NET 7 compatible.