Quickly Build High-Performance jQuery Apps
The Fastest jQuery Data Grid
Trusted by the World's Best
To continue providing customers with cutting-edge technological features, B-EN-G set out to meet the needs of customers wishing to connect to a new range of devices that make up the Internet of Things (IOT). Read More
The Fastest jQuery Charts
A jQuery Chart for Every Occasion
Your charts shouldn’t just be fast; they should be all-encompassing. With every common category chart type – bar, line, column, pie, area, stacked series, and more – you can visualize your data the way you prefer. In need of financial charts? We offer the same features you come across with Google Finance and Yahoo Finance Charts.
Most Popular jQuery Components
Built for the enterprise with unique features and incomparable performance.
- Spreadsheet Add fully-functional visualizations of spreadsheet data, including Workbooks, Worksheets, Formulas and more. Learn More
- Pivot Grid Display data in a pivot table and enable users to perform complex analysis on supplied data. Learn More
- Schedule Provide users with a common solution for presenting and managing time periods and the associated activities. Learn More
jQuery UI Components To Ignite Your Next Project
Inspiration Is Everywhere
Get started on your next great project with over 100 jQuery UI components and designs to help you create data-rich, responsive web apps.View All Reference Applications
Marketing Dashboard App
This jQuery Marketing Dashboard displays data visualizations that are actionable, leveraging multiple charts and grids.Get the App
Stock Tracker App
Tracks stocks and monitor thousands of data points for in-depth analysis.Get the App
The Finance Dashboard sample demonstrates the data chart, combo, dialog, and zoom bar controls for the Financial Services industry.Get the App
Leverage these helpful resources to learn how to build better web apps, faster.
- UI Toolkit Standardization Leveraging a standard UI toolkit can help reduce project development and testing time by 33%. Read this whitepaper and learn how your organization can reduce time-to-market and development costs. Learn More
- Getting Started with the Ignite UI CLI Get started with your next project faster using the Ignite UI CLI. This tool helps to initialize, develop, scaffold, and maintain applications in a wide variety of frameworks, providing predefined templates for Ignite UI for jQuery components. Learn More
- Desktop to Web Learn how you can build high-performance, progressive web apps in modern frameworks, such as Angular using Ignite UI. Learn More
Help and Samples
Everything you need to get started with your next jQuery project!
Choose the Plan That's Right for You!
All bundles include App Builder™, the only cloud-based, WYSIWYG drag & drop design-to-code tool that helps teams build complete business apps faster than ever before. Every control has user experience ‘built-in,’ and our continuous release schedule ensures the fastest updates to all major frameworks.
- 100s of UI controls and components for every major web framework
- Fastest way to build modern web apps
- Everything in Ignite UI and Professional
- UI prototyping, design systems, user testing, app building and code gen
- The only complete UI/UX toolkit for building high performance, modern web, desktop and mobile applications
- Everything in Ignite UI
- .NET components
- The comprehensive UI components library for web, mobile and desktop developers
Join the Conversation
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions and Answers for Ignite UI for jQuery
What is jQuery used for?
What are jQuery widgets?
jQuery widgets are comprehensive UI controls that provide functionality, customize app behavior, and rich interactions that all lead to better UX. Some of the most popular widgets in jQuery include accordion, sliders, tabs, data grid, chart, spreadsheet, Gantt, pivot grid and much more.
How to use jQuery UI widgets?
You can try out different demo sections that will present you with a list, consisting of all the jQuery UI widget demo samples. Once you select a demo sample, you will get corresponding demo configurations. Using the demo, you can view and inspect the source code and see how applied changes work.
You can bind the igGrid to different data sources such as JSON, XML, HTML tables, etc. The igGrid works with popular open-source libraries: KnockoutJS, History.js, JsRender, and Bootstrap.
If you want to see an example and get a code view, click here.
What is Ignite UI for jQuery?
Ignite UI for jQuery is a complete library of user interface (UI) components for building data-rich and responsive web apps, including 100+ data charts, grids, and components.
What makes Ignite UI for jQuery different from other UI toolkits?
Ignite UI for jQuery is the most complete library of enterprise-grade, UI components available. Backed by Infragistics 30+ years of industry leadership and our award-winning live support, Ignite UI for jQuery provides you with everything you need to build modern, progressive web apps.
How does the pricing and licensing for Ignite UI for jQuery work?
Our jQuery components are included as a part of our Ignite UI bundle. A single developer license starts at $1,295 USD for a one-year subscription, including one year of standard support and updates. We also offer discounts for multi-year licenses. Please refer to our Pricing page for more information on pricing.
How do I get started with Ignite UI for jQuery?
The best place to begin is with our Getting Started Documentation.