Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
nuget feed responding with Anonymous Login Not Allowed
posted

I updated my nuget source with the correct username and password but I still get this issue. Can I download the package files from the website rather than use the nuget feed?

source\repos\TOD_Infragistics\TOD_API> dotnet add package System.Linq
Writing AppData\Local\Temp\tmp21BC.tmp
info : Adding PackageReference for package 'System.Linq' into project '\source\repos\TOD_Infragistics\TOD_API\TOD_API.csproj'.
info : Restoring packages for \source\repos\TOD_Infragistics\TOD_API\TOD_API.csproj...
info : GET packages.infragistics.com/.../FindPackagesById()
info : GET api.nuget.org/.../index.json
info : OK api.nuget.org/.../index.json 544ms
info : Unauthorized packages.infragistics.com/.../FindPackagesById() 3076ms
log : Retrying 'FindPackagesByIdAsyncCore' for source 'packages.infragistics.com/.../FindPackagesById()
log : Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (You are not authorized to view this feed because the user Anonymous does not have the Feeds_ViewFeed privilege.).
info : Unauthorized packages.infragistics.com/.../FindPackagesById() 1982ms
log : Retrying 'FindPackagesByIdAsyncCore' for source 'packages.infragistics.com/.../FindPackagesById()
log : Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (You are not authorized to view this feed because the user Anonymous does not have the Feeds_ViewFeed privilege.).
info : Unauthorized packages.infragistics.com/.../FindPackagesById() 3004ms
error: Failed to retrieve information about 'System.Linq' from remote source 'packages.infragistics.com/.../FindPackagesById()
error: Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (You are not authorized to view this feed because the user Anonymous does not have
the Feeds_ViewFeed privilege.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Eric, 

Thanks for reaching out. We are aware of this happening. I've reported an issue #264909 to our engineering team. I should hear back shortly. I'll transition this to a private case, CAS-20298 where you can visit within your account's support activity section. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Children
No Data