Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GetDesignTimeLicense Error
posted

I have installed/reinstalled Infragistics WinForms 2018 v1 repeatedly on my Virtual Machine.  I keep opening a WinForm that has Infragistics elements and keep getting the dreaded GetDesignTimeLicense error.  I'm assuming that my License Key is correct and my license.licx is empty for this Visual Studio Project.  Am I missing something on my uninstall/install?  Is my License not in the correct location.  I just keep beating my head against the wall on this one.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Steve,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

It is likely that the version you installed has a later service release that you are using in the project. Check the full version number of what you have installed vs the full version number in the project. You can then either update the project to the installed version. Or you can downgrade the installed version by going to control panel > programs and features > view installed updated. Uninstalling the update. Then you will want to install the specific service release your project is using.

Reply Children
No Data