Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Possibility of using
posted

Good afternoon!

I am a software developer.  I used to distribute local versions of my software that's why I had purchased the software license for Infragistics Ultimate UI Windows Forms.

I am going to distribute to end-users my software including SDK with UserControls with components of Infragistics Ultimate UI Windows Forms.

Please, make clear, in order to develop plugins, if an end-user needs to purchase a license for your software in case of acquiring my software-development kit based on our UserControls (with your components).

Best regards,

Mikhaylo Nazarenko

Offline posted

Hello Mikhaylo, 

Thank you for contacting Infragistics. End users don't need a license nor our tools installed. During deployment our assemblies must be included. Licenses are for development purposes only. Designers who need to install our tools and use IDE designers and then redeploy need a license so they get stuck with a trial copy of our assemblies. 

Let me know if you have any questions.