Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
What document management system are you using?
posted

Hey all,

Hope you're all doing good.

I work at a small firm in my hometown. We are planning to purchase a document management system with basic features which we can afford within our budget. I would love to hear from people, who have expertise in buying business software for construction contracts and documentations. We are looking for something that can manage important documents related to delivery of a built asset, which involves the creation, analysis and execution of contracts ensure maximum operational and financial performance and minimum risks.

For the time being, we use SharePoint application for documentation process. We are looking for a less expensive software. We’ve been looking all over the internet for DMS software. We’ve been getting a lot of calls and demo newsletters. We have chosen a few and we have scheduled a meeting with a DMS team in the coming week to know more about the same like- features included, policies and regulations, maintenance, customer support,etc..We are a bit confused here.

We are not aware of the brand, yet got attracted to it because of the cost and features offered. So, here I am for your suggestions. If anyone has any suggestions or advice, please reply.

If you have any other recommendations for the same, please let me know. Also, which DMS are you using for your documentation process?

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks.